[WT-support] make a QSO to 0 (zero) point

contest at oz0j.dk contest at oz0j.dk
Wed Jul 20 22:35:50 CEST 2011

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:19 PM, <contest at oz0j.dk> wrote:
>
>> How do I make a worked QSO in a contest to 0 (zero) point?
>>
>> I don't want to delete it.
>

> Win-Test does not have this feature.  If it did, one could accidentally
> mark
> a valid QSO as 0 points, which would not be good.
>
> Please explain why you want to mark the QSO as zero points.

Because the call is wrong and I might no be able to find the correct call.
I am not the operator, it is from the Danish HQ station.

I want to make the QSO to 0 point cause to calculate the correct score and
get no penalty point for wrong call etc.

> Keep in mind that the Cabrillo output file includes every QSO in the log
> with no indication of point value, even for dupes, so it is up to the log
> checking software to calculate points officially, not your own logging
> software.

I didn't think about that solution.

I will calculate the claime score with the changes manually.

thanks

73,
Jorgen, OZ0J