[WT-support] make a QSO to 0 (zero) point

KL7RA kl7ra at ptialaska.net
Wed Jul 20 22:35:13 CEST 2011

> Keep in mind that the Cabrillo output file includes every QSO in the log
> with no indication of point value, even for dupes, so it is up to the log
> checking software to calculate points officially, not your own logging
> software.

I have campaigned for years to allow Cabrillo to score a qso as a bust.
If you leave it in you receive a penalty. If you take it out the other station
receives a NIL.

And yes, you and I have discussed the fact the Q in fact was an error and
really did not take place but that logic is flawed because the other station
did nothing wrong if I busted his call. I don't enter any contests that penalize
both sides of the error as I have no control over what others log.

This discussion should move off WT reflector but the correct answer is WT
is not the problem.

73 Rich KL7RA