[WT-support] Windows 7 and serial to USB adapter solution to problems

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 19 19:41:12 CEST 2011

Thanks for posting the info, but are you saying that this driver helps *both
* Prolific and FTDI USB-to-Serial adapters work better?

Can you show us how you navigated to the executable link from the main web
page?  A direct link to an exe is useful, but the context of that link (HTML
page) would be helpful as documentation.