[WT-support] NCJ Article: "Turning out the Lights on DOS" by K0DQ

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 11 06:57:13 CEST 2011

The July/August, 2011 issue of the *National Contest Journal* (NCJ) contains
an article written by top contester Scott Redd, K0DQ, documenting his
migration from TRlog to Win-Test, using a DX Doubler and PIEXX SO2Rxlat box
for SO2R control.

Scott explains in detail how to make Win-Test behave more like TRlog, for
those that prefer the TRlog style of SO2R operating.  He's using the
AltDScripts3.zip file I wrote, which you can download from
http://bit.ly/wtscripts plus some of his preferred keyboard remapping.

"Bonus content" for the article is a PDF file titled "Downloading and
Setting Up WINTEST for SO2R".  It includes detailed screen shots and set-up
instructions, and can be found online here:

http://ncjweb.com/NCJ-JulAug-Redd-BonusContentFinal.pdf (3.5 MB)

Many thanks to K0DQ and K5GA for inspiring me to develop those AltD scripts.
 I hope to make further refinements to them in the future.