[WT-support] Changing CW speed for fixed portion of contestexchange?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jan 30 21:50:40 CET 2011

Yes, that's him.

On Jan 30, 2011 7:19 AM, "Adi S55M" <s55m at siol.com> wrote:
> Thorton is probably W1FQ :)
>
> CU Bob!
>
> S55M-Adi

messages when you create a new log. Usually the ++ and -- are already there.

> Also, how is the database of prvious questions and answers searched? Is
there a global search without looking at each month's postings?

then enter you search in the search box.

> This has limitations, however. It is just a Google search, so the archives
are not indexed immediately. You may not find recent posts. I suggest
subscribing to the Win-Test reflector using a free Gmail account

> Instead, I suggest downloading the entire Win-Test wiki as a PDF file; it
is much easier to search than the online Wiki documentation.