[WT-support] PTT on COM port and WINKEY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jan 20 20:05:59 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Satoshi Nakamura <9m6na at jsfc.org> wrote:

> > Win-test used to have this problem if you pressed Escape or $QSOB4 was
> sent
> > because of a dupe.  That was fixed.
>
> I checked it again and found out that the problem still exists when
> Automatic CQ Repeat is enabled.  When Automatic CQ Repeat is enabled on
> F1, pressing Escape or any other keys interrupt the CQ, but the
> headphones stay on the secondary radio.  If this problem is solved, I
> may be able to live with the Advanced SO2R.

Saty,

I cannot replicate this problem using Win-Test 4.7 and the "Plain pileup"
advanced scenario.  Which version of Win-Test are you using?

For F1, the "Plain pileup" advanced SO2R scenario has:

$RESET $R2R2 $F1 $R1R2

When I press Escape to interrupt the CQ (repeating or not), the radios go
into $R1R2 mode.  You can see this indicated by the red "RX" bars in the
Secondary Radio Window.  If the red bars look OK after pressing Escape (RX
is red for both Radio1 and Radio2), maybe there is something wrong with the
SO2R box logic or the Win-Test "Headphones control" setup pin.