[WT-support] PTT on COM port and WINKEY

Satoshi Nakamura 9m6na at jsfc.org
Fri Jan 21 14:28:36 CET 2011

Hi Bob,

> I cannot replicate this problem using Win-Test 4.7 and the "Plain pileup"
> advanced scenario.  Which version of Win-Test are you using?

I am using Win-Test 4.7.0.

> For F1, the "Plain pileup" advanced SO2R scenario has:
>
> $RESET $R2R2 $F1 $R1R2

Yes, this is the scenario I am testing.

> When I press Escape to interrupt the CQ (repeating or not), the radios go
> into $R1R2 mode.  You can see this indicated by the red "RX" bars in the
> Secondary Radio Window.  If the red bars look OK after pressing Escape (RX
> is red for both Radio1 and Radio2), maybe there is something wrong with the
> SO2R box logic or the Win-Test "Headphones control" setup pin.

I am checking not only the headphone audio but also the Secondary Radio
Window.

When the Automatic repeating CQ is disabled:
Hitting ESC, not any other key, interrupts CQ transmission
and
the red bars on RX go back to both Radio 1 and Radio2

However

When the Automatic repeating CQ is enabled:
Hitting any key, not only ESC, interrupts CQ transmission
and
the red bar on RX stays on Radio 2.

Is this behavior strange?  This behavior does not change even if OTRSP
compatible device is removed from the Interfaces Configurations.
Something must be wrong with my settings, but I cannot think of anything
now.

73,

Saty