[WT-support] GetScores etc

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jan 13 20:33:52 CET 2011

The WRITELOG command, which can be run from a Lua Script, writes out the
.SUM file (as well as other information).  More LUA code could read the .sum
file and transform it to XML, but I don't think this is the most efficient
approach.

The UDP summary information broadcast packets are well documented here:

http://download.win-test.com/utils/SummaryBroadcastingSpecs.txt

If that spec. is still accurate, I think a Python program could monitor
these UDP packets and transform them into the format required by GetScores.

If someone can point me to what is required by GetScores, I can give it a
try.