[WT-support] GetScores etc

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Thu Jan 13 13:27:01 CET 2011

Hi!

I am not proficient in LUA and the API Win-Test exposes, but I know others
are:
Is there any possibility to access the information needed by GetScores via
LUA Script and to write them to disk (if not send them to getScores
directly), and call that script periodically?

Just an idea...

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY