[WT-support] Rotor problems

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Tue Aug 23 10:23:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have added RS232 rotor inferface to our controler
This is type ERC, http://easy-rotor-control.com/ , and its in the
supported software list.
The inferface is working with the standard sotfware

I configure in wtRotators the interface as Hygain DCU-1
I can manual turn the rotor with a mouse click on the popup

Within Win-test I got in wtRotators set 15M rotor to:-01 when I order to
turn the beam in Win-test with e.g. 130 CRTL-F12

The strange thing is that de rotor readout is ok
Even in Win-test -> windows-> rotators the readout is ok

Ofcourse is the netwerk set ok
All tests are done on the system where the rotor interface is connected

A screen shot is at http://www.pi4cc.nl/temp/rotor.jpg

Question:
What do I wrong?
Have someone setup an ERC with Win-test?

Peter
PC2A