[WT-support] ALERT! CQWW RTTY RULES FOR MS??

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Sep 24 17:37:59 CEST 2010

Hi Tõnno

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

(snip)

> Exception:  One--and only one--other transmitter may be used if--and only if--the station worked is a new multiplier.  This second transmitter is also limited to 8 band changes in any clock hour.

Interesting.

Actually, I don't know if the rules changed this year (we haven't been
informed), or if no one even noticed it last year ?

Anyway, I just hacked the sources to display the band changes counts for
the RUN *and* the MULT station in the Rate Window (Alt-R).

I forced a build (revision 421). It's now available in the nightly
builds directory. I must confess I'm always very concerned by this kind
of modifications only few hours before the contest starts, but there are
no other choices.