[WT-support] ALERT! CQWW RTTY RULES FOR MS??

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Fri Sep 24 15:12:06 CEST 2010

Hi, a big confusion came up here when setting up MS setup for CQWW RTTY.

WT counts band changes (on Rate window) only for RUN station and totally ignores MULT station band changes.

I read the rules and they say:

Exception:  One--and only one--other transmitter may be used if--and only if--the station worked is a new multiplier.  This second transmitter is also limited to 8 band changes in any clock hour.

So my understanding was that BOTH transmitters may make 8 band changes in any clock hour. So RUN can change 8 times and MULT can change 8 times.

IS IT BOTH 8 OR TOTAL 8??? The wording seems to say pretty clearly that both 8.

One or the other, WT is not counting the changes correctly. Is it changes in dev version?? I have 4.5.1 now.

Tonno
Es5tv