[WT-support] ALERT! CQWW RTTY RULES FOR MS??

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Fri Sep 24 17:46:42 CEST 2010

Larry, thanks, you mean the current wt_dev.zip from nightly is the updated one?

Also, I will wait for a few hours to have someone confirm the interpretation of the rules. Is it certain that RUN and MULT stations both can have 8 band changes?? Because the wording of the same thing is different under M2.