[WT-support] CQWW 10 min rules

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Sep 13 23:06:55 CEST 2010

Hi Fabio

Fabio I4UFH a écrit :

> unfortunately non of u have been fully understand, forget the unfair or ethics stuff,

(snip)

1/ We perfectly understood. Don't call us stupid, please.

2/ I'm going to explain another way : Unfortunately, the feature you're
describing _ALSO_ encourages the lack of ethics by _always_ preventing
to enter a QSO that has been worked despite not respecting the 10-min
rule (even by mistake), and thus it penalizes the worked station. It is
enough for me to not favor its implementation it in Win-Test.

As I'm sure you're a strong supporter of ethical conduct in contests,
I'm even surprised you still insist on that.

This will be my last post on this topic.