[WT-support] CQWW 10 min rules

Fabio I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Mon Sep 13 23:27:47 CEST 2010

No one want call stupid anyone, i know you are not, and everyone strong support ethics conducts,
only in these way everyone can honor himself in the Contest.

Even i still think , a i am not alone, that could be a good option, this is a democratic world, and everyone need
to respect the other opinion, not share them but respect them.

If u don't agree well is in ur right don't implement it.

No more question, we will leave with GREEN M OK !

73 de I4UFH