[WT-support] CQWW 10 min rules

Fabio I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Mon Sep 13 22:10:09 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

unfortunately non of u have been fully understand, forget the unfair or ethics stuff, what happen to the countdown when for error a QSO
is logged , BUT NOT WORKED, and is deleted in a different band other then the 10min band ? Does the counter recovery the previous timing on the right band ?

This is the question, and to avoid this, because everyone know that this countdown is the referre for all the multiplier station on the network,
a suggestion is to avoid logging, of the QSO if the band is not in the 10min slot and if is a Multiplier station.

Simple, easy to do, and why not have one more useful function ?

About flower and stamps, unfortunately they are hobbies  with more interested guys that hams, remember everyone had started one
time in his life and have done errors, have a tools that avoid them, or advise u that u are incurring in it, is a way to teach them ..

73 de I4UFH