[WT-support] Logsync & QTCs, OmniRig Alt-F4 ?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Sep 12 01:03:01 CEST 2010

Hi Mario

Mario Lorenz a écrit :

> we had some PC join the network a bit later and found that
> even though logsync gets the QSO data synchronized quickly,
> the scores still differ widely - the QTC numbers are wrong
> / not synced. This is WT 4.5.1.
> Is this a bug or a missing feature ?

It is a "missing feature", like you say ;-)  It never has been
implemented, and it is not intended to do so in a very near future.
However, we are aware of this limitation (it has been discussed several
times on this list). You can open a bug on the flyspray, if it makes you
feeling better, but don't expect a "bugfix" very soon.

> Also, I have been trying to set up OmniRig.
> We have a TS 850, in WT as "Kenwood" and it works perfectly.
> If I set it to Kenwood via OmniRig, when hitting Alt-F4 to
> QSY back to my running frequency, it sets the frequency, but
> switches VFOs - so I end up still at the wrong frequency.
> Setting the frequency just by entering it as a QSO works
> OK, so I dont think this is a OmniRig problem?

According to the kenwood.ini file, it looks like Alex created it from a
TS-570. Maybe this TRX acts a bit differently from the TS-850 ? If I
have an opportunity, I'll check this. Tnx for your report.