[WT-support] Logsync & QTCs, OmniRig Alt-F4 ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Sep 11 19:57:12 CEST 2010

Make sure you are using the latest OmniRig .ini files.

http://www.dxatlas.com/OmniRig/Files/RigIni.zip

I don't see TS-850 listed.  I assume you selected "Kenwood".  Maybe
selecting "TS-870" in OmniRig will make it work better?

If you are talking to the radio through microHAM box, you can get a log of
all the commands that are being sent to the radio pretty easily, then
fitgure out what is different between Win-Test and OmniRig's command set for
your radio.

Are you using any another program like RigSync or CW Skimmer at the same
time that you are using Win-Test with OmniRig?  If you close that other
program, does Win-Test with OmniRig work any better?  If so, that is your
answer.