[WT-support] Logsync & QTCs, OmniRig Alt-F4 ?

Mario Lorenz ml-wt at vdazone.org
Sat Sep 11 19:32:57 CEST 2010

Am 11. Sep 2010, um 10:14:26 schrieb Bob Wilson, N6TV:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Mario Lorenz <ml-wt at vdazone.org> wrote:
>
> I don't know, but it is possible that QTCs don't sync across the network, so
> I guess you would call that a feature request.  But first, make sure
> *all*computers are running the same version of Win-Test (4.5.1).

They are. Otherwise, WinTest would complain :)

> I'm not sure what you mean by "Switches" VFOs.  I just tested this with
> OmniRig and a K3 and it works fine.

This may be TS850 specific; I cant tell at the moment.
What I mean is this:
Assume:

VFOA 28480
VFOB 28400
VFO A Active
Run Freq (set using ALT-F5) 28500

Press Alt-F4
Now VFOA is 28500, as it should be
VFOB is 28480   (wonder why, I think it better not be touched)
but the active VFO is now VFOB.

If instead of pressing Alt-F4 I had entered 28500 <enter>
VFOA would expectedly set to 28500, and VFOA stayed active.
Thats also what happens in both cases if I do not use OmniRig.

73s,

Mario

--
Mario Lorenz                            Internet:    <ml at vdazone.org>
                                        Ham Radio:   DL5MLO at DB0ERF.#THR.DEU.EU