[WT-support] WT+MKII SSB message hanging

Christian Janssen chris at dl1mgb.com
Sat Sep 11 11:11:59 CEST 2010

Hi again,

seems to be a computer problem. I tested it with two HP Compaq 615 and
on both it was the same problem. The first had WT 4.6.0 and the second
one still had WT 4.4.0. I tested it with WT 4.4.0 and router software
7.6.1 on a Dell Latitude D830 and it works perfect.

I hope I will get the cause for the problem with the Compaqs.

Is there anything known that some chipsets of USB controllers are not
supported?

73s Chris DL1MGB