[WT-support] WT+MKII SSB message hanging

Christian Janssen chris at dl1mgb.com
Sat Sep 11 07:15:31 CEST 2010

Same problem with the WT DVK and WT 4.6.0.

The trick with SETUP+ENTER+ENTER was good. It lasted for 4 good CQs
after the failure was there again. Before that I was not able to play
one full CQ.

I will see now what will happen when I connect the notebook soundcard
direktly to the TRX without all that microham codec.

73s Chris