[WT-support] WT+MKII SSB message hanging

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Sep 11 06:59:15 CEST 2010

Sometimes with microHAM control protocol you have to hit SETUP [Enter]
[Enter] a few times to get everything working properly.  Every time you exit
the Win-Test Interface Configuration screen by press [OK] (or [Enter]), it
reinitializes all devices.

I'd also recommend trying WT-Dev 4.6.0 as I thought I saw a note that
Laurent had done some work on the microHAM initialization strings to make
things work better.

When you left click once on the green USB icon, what devices do you see
listed there?  The microHAM box is not "ejectable," so it should not be
listed.  Do you have a flash drive plugged in to your PC?  Are you trying to
record audio files or Win-Test files on the flash drive?  It may not be fast
enough, especially if it isn't being recognized as a USB 2.0 device.