[WT-support] Master.scp

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 05:43:14 CEST 2010

Got it, Bob.  The file was named master.scp.scp.  I renamed it to  be
master.scp, and it worked.

I understand that my buddy, Dan, TO, is going to pay you a visit.   Treat
him kindly...he is a great guy, as you probably know.  He loves  Corona
807's, so have some nearby, hi.

Tnx for the help with the file.  I am struggling with a new Window 7
laptop...it's my first venture into Win 7...looks good, but I am still  learning.

73, George

PS.  Going to ND for SS CW...hope to work you.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL

In a message dated 10/21/2010 11:24:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,