[WT-support] Master.scp

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 05:47:15 CEST 2010

Hi Steve,

The problem was that the file was named master.scp.scp.  Win 7 was  hiding
the extra .scp file extension.  After monkeying around with the  options for
file views in windows explorer, I finally saw that the file was  misnamed.
I renamed it to master.scp, and there was finally joy!

Tnx for the help....geo

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL

In a message dated 10/21/2010 11:19:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,