[WT-support] Master.scp

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 22 05:23:31 CEST 2010

Make sure Windows isn't hiding the full file name.  Maybe the file got
downloaded and saved as MASTER.SCP.TXT or DEFAULT.SCP.TXT, but you can't see
it because Windows by default hides the ".TXT" part (known as the file name
"extension").

Step-by-step instructions for getting rid of this bothersome Windows default
behavior is in the Wiki, here:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files#Location