[WT-support] R: Advanced SO2R mode on phone doesn't work wellright now

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 20 22:56:44 CEST 2010

If properly installed and configured, the AltD scripts work just like
TRlog.  Once a callsign is dupe-checked and "loaded" into the Secondary
radio window (via:  Alt-D, enter callsign, press [Enter]), you make the call
on the secondary by pressing the SPACEBAR.  That also moves the focus so you
can type the exchange *after* the station comes back to you.

If there is nothing in the Secondary radio window, or if you enter a call in
the *primary* radio window, say, because someone just answered your CQ, the
SPACEBAR just works normally.

If you want to fill in all the exchange info. in the secondary radio *before
* calling the station (which is mostly a waste of time in CQ WW), you will
still have to use CapsLock or Shift to move the data entry focus.

Again, these scripts will save SO2R ops a lot of keystrokes.