[WT-support] R: Advanced SO2R mode on phone doesn't work wellright now

Luca NCJ ik2ncj at fastwebnet.it
Wed Oct 20 22:41:52 CEST 2010

Bob,

I did not get one thing.

If I have focus on primary radio (let’s say R1 on main window of WT), I
press Alt+D, I insert a call in secondary radio window. This window should
pass highlighted (yellow color background) to allow to insert exchange and
log the qso or I must take it highlighted by pressing the CAPS button?

I am just testing the script without any radio connected to PC so maybe WT
behaviour is not too correct because of this.

TNX

Luca

  _____