[WT-support] Win-Test easy Registration Guide

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Oct 16 05:45:09 CEST 2010

Many thanks to Stefan, DL1ELY, for translating the quick start Win-Test
Installation, Registration, and Configuration guide to German.

Short link:

http://bit.ly/registerwt_dl

long link:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/wtreg_dl.pdf

If anyone would like to translate to the guide to French for FM5BH, or to
Italian, Russian, Chinese, etc., please contact me directly.