[WT-support] When open WinTest the Navigator start PTT.

Wes Printz, ZL3TE zl3te at dxer.com
Thu Nov 25 03:57:48 CET 2010

Hi Georg,

I have a similar issue with the MFJ Voice keyer.  My work around is to keep the voice keyer power OFF until after WT starts and takes control of the LPT port.

When XP starts, it triggers the LPT port low and will put the MFJ into Repeat mode.  The same may happen with the Navigator.

73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE