[WT-support] Script for getting next call in Bandmap

Oliver Grossmann oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de
Sat Nov 20 10:21:05 CET 2010

Hello Bob,
this script works great. But I for me the 2nd line is reading from the
radio.
What do you mean by

"You cannot write a Lua script to read a response from the radio"?
I'm new to LUA, i'm more in C and C++, but i will read the LUA manual to
get a better understanding.

I will change the script so it is working either with VFO A and VFO B.

thanks Olli
   Oliver Grossmann   |   DH2WQ   |   oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de