[WT-support] Script for getting next call in Bandmap

Oliver Grossmann oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de
Sat Nov 20 12:14:17 CET 2010

Hi,
i tried some stuff and i have further questions.
1) if I'm sending a command with wtRadio:Send(), will the answer be
captured by Win-Test? I tried RadioState = wtRadio:Send("IF;"), but it
wasn't possible to display the variable.
2) To be able to use this also on a VFO on a different Band i changed
the script to:

     -- Save current Active VFO frequency
     local ActiveVFOfreq = wtRadio:GetFreq()

     -- Work on
     wtRadio:SetFreq( wtRadio:GetFreqInactiveVfo() )

     -- Press Ctrl-Up to move active VFO to new freq
     wtApp:SendKeyCode(294, WT_KEY_CTRL)

     -- Set VFO B freq to current VFO A freq
     wtRadio:SetFreqInactiveVfo( wtRadio:GetFreq() )

     -- Restore original VFO A freq
     wtRadio:SetFreq(ActiveVFOfreq)

     -- No further keystrokes
     return -1#

For my understanding Set/Get FreqInactiveVfo should work on the non
active VFO, but for my TS-850, the commands were send always to VFO B,
even if active VFO is B (VFO B iy yellow in Bandmap). (I checked the CAT
command with microHam CAT Monitor). Is this a bug or am i wrong with my
understanding of this command? For now i can just step jump around in
Bandmap if VFO A is the active on. Mainly this would be enough, but it
would be nice if there are no odds in Programm Control.

Olli

   Oliver Grossmann   |   DH2WQ   |   oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de