[WT-support] HA: WAE RTTY from DQ4W

Paul Kapitskiy paul at lifefor.net
Mon Nov 15 09:40:06 CET 2010

Ben,

Excellent results, congratulations!

73, de RN3A

От: support-bounces at win-test.com [support-bounces at win-test.com] от имени Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI [wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de]
Отправлено: 15 ноября 2010 г. 6:02
Кому: Win-Test Support List
Тема: [WT-support] WAE RTTY from DQ4W

Hello all,

we did WAE RTTY from DQ4W with 1704 QSOs, 1700 QTCs and 953 mults
using version 4.6 and MMTTY. The program worked great and we set a
new station record with ~3.2M. The new and easy QTC window handling
was very much appreciated by the team.

We had only minor problems.

Problem #1
"New Mult" message not displayed (below Callsign field).
Multiplier could only be detected using Check Country window
or by looking at the color in the MMTTY receive window.

Problem #2
QTC sent numbering garbled. Note: we had two stations which changed
roles (RUN/MULT) from time to time. It looks like every station had
their own QTC counter, not synchronized with the other.

QTC numbers sent from DQ4W sorted by time:

001/10
002/10
001/10
003/10