[WT-support] WAE RTTY from DQ4W

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de
Mon Nov 15 04:02:33 CET 2010

Hello all,

we did WAE RTTY from DQ4W with 1704 QSOs, 1700 QTCs and 953 mults
using version 4.6 and MMTTY. The program worked great and we set a
new station record with ~3.2M. The new and easy QTC window handling
was very much appreciated by the team.

We had only minor problems.

Problem #1
"New Mult" message not displayed (below Callsign field).
Multiplier could only be detected using Check Country window
or by looking at the color in the MMTTY receive window.

Problem #2
QTC sent numbering garbled. Note: we had two stations which changed
roles (RUN/MULT) from time to time. It looks like every station had
their own QTC counter, not synchronized with the other.

QTC numbers sent from DQ4W sorted by time:

001/10
002/10
001/10
003/10