[WT-support] Enter QSO data in the log problem

Valery Zhilyayev un7lz at mail.ru
Mon Nov 15 18:03:54 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I've the problem to enter QSO data in the log of Win-Test programm (ver. 4.6.0) on my notebook DELL D630 (Win XP). It was all OK on another two computers.
Actions:
 1. Enter the call-sign
 2. Enter number (or is it the program does)
 3. After you press Enter, the cursor does not move to a new line, and the data is not transferred to the QSO LOG

To avoid a conflict with Symantec antivirus, it was off, but I haven't the result. Firewall was off also.

Could your tell me, what the problem with my computer?

Thank you.

73! Valery UN7LZ