[WT-support] Problems to upgrade Win-Test3.x to Win-test 4.x

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 15 08:21:45 CET 2010

Maybe your 4-digit customer number doesn't match your callsign.

Please read the Win-Test Registration guide <http://bit.ly/registerwt> for
step-by-step instructions with screen shots.

If that doesn't answer your questions, read the Win-Test FAQ, specifically this
section <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running>
.