[WT-support] Problem with WT and W7

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 18:34:39 CET 2010

Jose,

I am using WT with Win7, 32 bit.  I have not had the problem you are
seeing.  I imagine that is something to do with your set up of WT or the  K3,
rather than Win7.  Maybe it has to do with the selected baud  rate on the K3 or
in WT.  Just a guess.

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/13/2010 8:15:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,