[WT-support] IC-775DSP IF filter switching

yl2gd yl2gd at lral.lv
Mon Nov 8 07:09:03 CET 2010

Hello, Bob!

TNX for the answer and advice!
Will try next weekend.

73! Gunar - YL2GD/YL6W

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Wilson, N6TV
  To: support at win-test.com
  Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 3:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [WT-support] IC-775DSP IF filter switching

  Gunar and Gedas,

  Try specifying radio type:  OmniRig.  I think the problem will go away.

  Download OmniRig from http://www.dxatlas.com/Omnirig/

  First configure OmniRig for your radios, then start Win-Test.

  Be sure not to select any radio COM ports in Win-Test when you set Radio type to OmniRig. The COM port has to be "owned" by OmniRig, not Win-Test.