[WT-support] Missing cursor??

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Nov 7 16:09:50 CET 2010

Hi Karel

Karel Odehnal a écrit :

> I tried this script from Wiki-help:
>
> if (wtApp:IsPostKeyProcess()) then
>   if (wtQso:IsOperatingModeRun()) then
>     wtApp:SetWindowColor(-1, 0, 165, 165);
>   else
>     wtApp:SetWindowColor(-1, 128,128,128);
>   end;
> else
>   return 1; -- Triggers a post key process call
> end;
>
> It works, but in the S&P mode I can not see the cursor! In the RUN mode is cursor back.
>
> Any idea??

Actually, Windows itself sets the color of the caret. Win-Test has no
control on it.

In your case (S/P), it does exist, but it has the same color as the
window background, so, you can't see it. Modify a bit the RGB values of
the background color (112,112,112 for example), and the caret will show up.