[WT-support] Rotator program issue continued

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Thu Nov 4 04:40:20 CET 2010

Hello Bob,

I tried going back to 4.5.1 and it behaves the same way wtrotators does not
work. I was getting the error set rotator to -01 but the program does not
allow that parameter to be set.  I know for a fact that wtrotators was
working just prior to 4.51.  I did not mess with the setting between
upgrades. I read your post about pstrotators and windows 7 and that seems to
be dead on. I am not running multiple instances of wtrotators or
pstrotators. Win-test only produces error message with pstrotators not
wtrotators. Both programs will control rotator manually but not from
win-test when pressing F12. I am not running local loop back and never have.
All programs match up and I have pressed default button so everything is
using 192.168.1.255 and port 9871. I tried adding the entry and that did not
help even after a reboot. Full permissions have been given to all programs
and I am running all programs as administrator (modified shortcut) etc.  Any
other ideas?

Thanks Steve N3MX