[WT-support] Major log export bug?

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Thu Nov 4 00:15:05 CET 2010

It is then exactly the same thing as I had last year (Secondary Radio window QSOs recorded to 10 meters QRGs although band in the log file is correct). We never actually found the reason this happened.

As you said - people usually don't notice such a thing and it is entirely possible Secondary Radio window users keep losing QSOs they never know about now.

I solved it for myself by never using Secondary Radio window again:)

But you should just note your summary sheet and re-import your Cabrillo - you will immediately see the difference (if any more than the one you already found). Because in your current log file the statistics is not counting the frequency in the Edit Time... window but the BAND in the log (which is still correct as you saw).

Last year I found one way to replicate this problem - accidental pushing of ALT-1 when Secondary Radio window was active split band and frequency information in WT. But bug report was opened and this supposedly fixed:

http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=259

So there must be something else to it.

tonno