[WT-support] microHam micro2R with WT

Wolfgang Klier OE2VEL at gmx.at
Sat May 15 07:36:04 CEST 2010

Hi Ingo!

I had the same problem and think it is solved from y side now.

First make sure, that microham USB-Router software is up and runnig before you start wintest.

Second check the configuration of microham software: my software often looses the winkey-port on start up, so I change from one configuration to the other one and back again, now normally winkey is active.

Third: I foud out troubles when using winkeyer and control in parallel, that does not work here.

When starting wintest after that, it usually shows: winkey v136 found. Now I know it is working o.k.

Hope that helps!

73  Wolf, OE2VEL

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:58:07 +0200 (CEST)
> Von: sm5ajv at qrq.se
> An: support at win-test.com
> Betreff: [WT-support] microHam micro2R with WT

> I am trying to get the new microHam micro2R (SO2R) box to work with WT
> and have run into some problems.
>
> When starting CQ by pushing F1 in WT it takes about 1 second
> before the actual CW output is started. Has anyone any hint
> on how to configure this new device with WT. I am using
> the MK2R setup for the Control Port.
>
> Pushing the test command for F1 on the router starts CW immediately.
>
> Any advices are most welcome!
>
> 73
> Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E

GMX.at - Österreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit über 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail