[WT-support] Win Test sound card dvk ??

Robert Pack nx5m at txcyber.com
Wed Mar 31 05:58:04 CEST 2010

I think you have it figured correct.
No, I do not make these to sell.
I actually installed the isolation transformers in an aluminum project box with jumpers to input/output ports on the box and added connectors to the cables.  This should not be necessary in your case.  In my case I have to move things around from time to time and it is much easier just to have everything set up as plug-n-play.