[WT-support] Plus Key problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Mar 23 04:15:24 CET 2010

First, from the menu select

   1. Tools
   2. Scripts manager
   3. Find plus key in list?  Highlight it.
   4. Click Properties
   5. Click Delete
   6. Click OK
   7. Click OK

Next type DEFINEKEYS [ Enter ] in the callsign field and make sure the Plus
key has not been redefined.

Finally, type MSGS [ Enter ] in the callsign field and see if a script is
being called in the PLUS key message.  The script will have a name like
#TEST (starts with "#" character).

If you installed AutoHotKey, that may also be causing a problem.