[WT-support] Plus Key problem

Kazunori Watanabe jk3gad at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 18:30:46 CET 2010

Hello,

I have a problem on Ver 4.40 as every time I press "+" key, small window came up,
"Message associated with the key PLUS" and shows me + key message and urge
me to validate. I click validate button on this window, hit "+" key again but this window
came up, again and again. I cannot send "TU" CW message.
Am I missing something? I did not have this problem when I use ver 3.27.
During RDXC I just put TU message on one of F key so I need to press F key and
Return as well as manually correct callsign. :-(

73 de Kazu  JK3GAD/M0CFW