[WT-support] Spot bug

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Mar 22 17:48:57 CET 2010

Three possible explanations:

   1. Someone posted an incorrect spot like HC5X, and someone quickly
   changed it to 5C5X, who you already worked
   2. The spots bandwidth is set too high.  See this
link<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Map_properties>for
the method to change it.  This is the most likely explanation.
   3. The spot was deleted intentionally or otherwise by another op at a
   Multi via Alt-Double-Click.

I believe the default spots bandwidth for all modes is now 1000 Hz.  300 Hz
for CW spots would be a better default IMHO, or 200 Hz on 160m.

Yes I believe the spots bandwidth also affects the DX Announcements Window.
When you delete a spot, it disappears from both the Bandmap and the
DX-Cluster Announcements window.