[WT-support] RDXC Woes

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Mar 22 13:39:18 CET 2010

Hi Bob

Bob Henderson a écrit :

> I set up WT (V4.2.0) for RDXC.  Everything looked good, with a short
> dummy run failing to highlight any issues.  Apparently, I should have
> tried logging contacts with letters as opposed to numbers in the
> exchange field but didn't !

(snip)

1/ This has been fixed in 4.3.0 (IIRC), and also the v3 nightly build
version (no "new" v3 will packaged as we don't support this version
anymore, but nevertheless, this correction has been coded and is
available within this "dev" version).

2/ A Cut numbers translation ON/OFF switch has been introduced in the
latest v4 nightly build (then called 4.5.0-dev) since several weeks.

Quote from the release file :