[WT-support] Spot bug

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Mon Mar 22 13:43:59 CET 2010

Hello!

I have pointed out this earlier but never got any response. There is a
problem with the spots in Win-Test. Sometimes you can get a spot of a
new multiplier show up on the bandmap plus the dx announcement window
and after a few seconds it goes away. It has happened several times for
us and it is extremely annoying and who knows how much mults we have
lost that way.

I would guess that it has got something to do with somebody else being
spotted very near that frequency?

Is there any explanation for this? I understand if you cannot list a lot
of calls on the same freq in the bandmap window but they should at least
stay in the announcement window.

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se