[WT-support] wintest 4 with usb device router problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Mar 21 01:25:56 CET 2010

First, exit Win-Test and see if you can get audio from the router / sound
card to the radio, using the DVK tab in the Router program (use the Record
and Play buttons).  Once you get that working, start Win-Test, *disable* the
internal Win-Test DVK (*remove* the check mark from *Voice Keyer*), *disable
* the LPT port (*remove* the check mark from *LPT*).

Finally define the microHAM *Control Port* to Win-Test.  If your microHAM
control port is COM8, set COM8 to *microHAM MK/MKII*.  This forces Win-Test
to use the microHAM control protocol for DVK functions.  Press F1 and the
message you recorded with the Router program should play OK.

See also

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/SO2R/MK2R/Setup and
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/BestPractice5

for examples.

 (uncheck the Internal DVK box on the setup menu and uncheck the all
external DVK pins on th eLP