[WT-support] Trouble with MK2R and K2

Luc Favre luc-favre at orange.fr
Sat Mar 20 13:08:39 CET 2010

Hello everybody,
I try to put my newly acquired MK2R into operation with my K2 and get trouble with the CAT connection under Wintest.
Data flow only from the host (Wintest) to the K2 : for instance, I can change band from inside Wintest or enter a QRG and the K2 works accordingly. The right arrow on the port tab inside the MK2-Router software ist green.
But from the K2 to wintest, no way : for instance changing the frequency or the mode opr anything else on the K2 does not change anything inside Wintest. And the arrow in the MK2-Router software remains grey.
The cable is OK (I have tried with two different cables). Without the MK2, i.e. with a direct cable beetween Wintest and the K2 , it works fine in both directions.
Any Idea ?
Luc/F6HJO

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 100320-0, 20/03/2010
Analyse le : 20/03/2010 13:08:40