[WT-support] wintest 4 with usb device router problem

Andree DL8LAS dl8las at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 12:58:22 CET 2010

Hello ,

I have a problem,

I use the microkeyer with wintest 4  und usb device router version 7.2.4

I want to use the CQ SSB call for the Contest this weekend and create the F1 Call with wintest which is running ok and I can
hear it on the headphone from the computer.
My problem :  The settings in the USB router...... no sound will come through the router to the Icom IC 756 II.
The otiginal cable  is switched between  microham and Icom, and it is  100% ok.
Please can you help me with the settings in device router 7.2.4.???

Thanks

Andy DL8LAS

www.dl8las.de
www.darc.de/distrikte/m/11/